So … you think you know Southwest Tulsa? Here’s your chance to prove it. From now through April 30, RedFork Main Street will hold a contest to test your knowledge of Southwest Tulsa. Here are the rules:
1. Every few days, we will post a photograph shot somewhere in the RedFork Main Street project area. (There is no set schedule for posting photographs, so you’ll need to check in every day to see whether we’ve posted a new picture.)
2. You will have 24 hours from the time the image is posted to submit a comment telling us where you think the picture was taken.
3. To give everybody a chance to participate, we will hold comments in moderation until the 24-hour cutoff is reached.
4. For each image you correctly identify, your name will be entered into a drawing to win a softcover copy of Michael Wallis’ Route 66: The Mother Road. The more correct answers you have, the more chances you have to win the prize.
5. Please do not submit more than one guess for each picture.
6. The drawing will be held May 1, and the winner will be notified via e-mail.
7. The winner will have until May 9 to make arrangements to pick up the book at our office.
The more familiar you are with the RedFork Main Street project area, the better your chances of identifying the photos — so get out there and start exploring the neighborhood!